Memory Care at Oaks of Bensalem is about service, dignity, and compassion. We provide personalized care in a secure, home-like environment that maintains the resident’s quality of life and independence. We strive to preserve cognitive function through a dynamic activities program that promotes individuality and respects the dignity of residents.
Our unique program, modeled after state-of-the-art Scandinavian programs, allows residents to interact with our knowledgeable and caring staff throughout the day. Each caregiver is trained to provide assistance with the basic functions of daily living while also “engaging” with residents in stimulating and fulfilling activities. Visitors would not find it unusual to see a caregiver baking cookies or putting golf with a few residents. Also, there are frequent musical events, designed to stimulate memories and a regular exercise program to extend fitness. In this way, close bonds form between residents and caregivers, engendering mutual trust, respect, and friendship. We also encourage families to visit their loved ones and participate in activities and special events at any time. Come and experience the Oaks difference!
Memory Care Services
- Warm, inviting, and secure access controlled environment
- 24-Hour staff dedicated to the Memory Care community
- On-site nursing staff scheduled 24-hours daily
- Three delicious meals, served restaurant style, plus snacks
- Daily housekeeping and weekly laundry services
- All utilities and cable TV included (except phone and internet)
- Variety of daily fitness, social events, crafts and activities
Memory Care Amenities
- Spacious, newly remodeled dining room
- Ample common areas for exercising, lounging, playing games, or socializing
- Secure garden with walkways and benches
- Family support group, featuring educational seminars and opportunities to share experiences with others
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
Personal Care Services
- Each resident is appraised prior to entry to determine the level of personal care required. Care charges are based on the appraisal and care is provided as needed, including: medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, continence care, transfers, feeding and escorting.
* fees vary on individual care assessment
Questions? Call us at 215-752-9140